Thursday, November 20, 2008

Privacy

I'm a pretty open person, but yesterday I had two strangers post comments on my most recent blogs. While they were nice comments, it made me a tad uneasy, so I've upped security on my blog. This bums me out because I love to open and sharing, but geez. Not to the entire world. So, I've re-invited everyone I can think of right now to become a reader on my blog. If you accept this invitation, you should be able to read it at any time and leave comments. If you can't for any reason, PLEASE let me know and I'll work to change it. I'm still pretty new to this scene, but I don't want to make it harder for friends and family to keep in touch. That's not my intent! If there is anyone who is not included that you know wants to be, just shoot me their email address. It is very easy on my end to add them as a reader.

Thanks for being patient and thanks for reading! It means a lot to me!


Mel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! Glad you want to stay safe.

amy powers said...

i think it worked

Tanya said...

That's why mine is private too... and it works just fine.