Monday, January 17, 2011

6 meses


Eli the Great is 6 months old as of yesterday.  Who in the world could believe it? If I could figure out how to turn the flash off of my new camera...I'd have many more pictures, but since I'm deficient in this area, Eli blinks eeeevery time I try and snap a photo. Eh...but I'm sure my bestie Erica will take some good ones for us here soon! Whoop whoop!

Eli loves to jump in his jumper, buzz in his buzzer seat, eat fruits and drink milk, smile at his sisters, watch Price is Right with his mama, and scream (not cry, but scream)..just to hear his lovely voice. 

Happy 1/2 Eli! We love you!

Mama



2 comments:

Lianna said...

Happy day, little buddy booshie smooshie punkin head baby! Aunt Nanna loves you mostest!

Just a Boring Mother said...

Wow, how time flies!
Congrats on 1/2 a year of life Eli!