Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And he turned ONE

My tiniest Who-baby turned ONE...the BIG o-n-e on Saturday. He couldn't have been happier. 

It's not a big surprise though, because he is almost always HAPPY.

What would make him really happy? I wondered this and formulated a plan with my mom and sister...

A fishy cake?

The ducky game?

A frosted blue cupcake?

I feel sick...but I just can't stop!

I've definitely gone too far this time...



But that's what these birthdays are for! Right? I've got to rally!

My Bam will clean and dry me off and show me how to use my new popper!


Mom can help me open my presents!


And some quality time with family and friends = 1st Birthday success!


Thanks to everyone for making Eli's first birthday a happy one!

We love you Eli the Great!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

I am mesmerized by the fishy hats - the little fins, the big, googly eyes. They make me smile.

Jan said...

It was a GREAT birthday party! You were a fabulous hostess, and you make an amazing cake - I LOVE the cake pictures/captions!