Sunday, December 4, 2011

Top 10

What is better than a top ten list?! Lots of stuff! So, in honor of the end of 2011...

Here are my top ten songs of all time  or....right now of all time that I can think of at this moment...off the top of my head.

10. Santa Monica-Everclear

9. Forever young-Rod Stewart

8.  Tougher than the rest- Bruce Springsteen

7.  Ave Maria- Celine Dion

6. Goodbye yellow brick road- Elton John

5. If you leave me now- Chicago


4. You shook me all night long- ACDC


3. On my own- Les Miserables

2. Desperado- Clint Black

1. Over the rainbow- Glee version (no joke)

Discuss. There's plenty of room for opinions here. Bring 'em!

4 comments:

Lianna said...

I can't believe you don't have "Nothing compares 2 U" or "Total Eclipse of the Heart" OR anything by Garth Brooks on this list, based mostly on the sheer number of times you've listened to them in your life.

K said...

All I have to say is....eclectic. What a random mix. I would want to add "With or Without You" by U2. "On My Own" brings me to tears every time. Poor poor Eponine. :(

Unknown said...

Lianna...I KNOW! I was going to put a Garth song on there. What was I THINKING?! I wasn't.

Kim...With or Without You! YES! Seriously, my "Top 10" is actually more like.."some of my favorite songs that I was thinking of last night". Haha!

Jan said...

One of my favorite phrases is "this is my favorite song of all time". The only time I don't say it is when I say, "this is the worst song ever."