Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Like two milk jugs

When I used to work post cath patients, we'd tell them not to carry anything over ten pounds. We likened it to carrying two full milk jugs. Don't carry anything heavier than two full milk jugs.

In poundage, I've lost two full milk jugs my friends. The big 10.

Last time I compared my weight to hamburger, but I don't think I've ever bought 10 lbs. of hamburger at once. We're more of a 3 lb. family.

Anyway, my clothes fit nicely now and my jeans are a little baggy. This is a nice place to be, but I think I'll keep going?

I've got 4 more milk jugs to lose by this time next year.

Experiment: let's see how the holidays go. What will Livestrong.com do if I type in "candycane cookies" for every meal?

I'll let you know.






1 comment:

Lianna said...

Yeeaaahhhh, Girrrrl!