Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vanity

Tonight Steve and I brought the vanity in from the garage that Lianna and Shawn so graciously gave to us and Mom and Darrell so willingly transported for us. While Steve and I put it together, Olivia and Sophie had an excited conversation while standing over us. Here's how it went:

Olivia: We can put brushes and lipstick in here!
Sophie: I'm gonna put my pens and papers here for homework.
Olivia: That shelf will be for Barbies and rock star stuff.
Sophie: I'm going to put my papers in a stack on this side.
Olivia: We are going to be doing our hair and dressing up in front of this mirror, Mom! This rocks!
Sophie: Make sure you move your stuff so I have room to write and practice my letters....

Perhaps we have a slight contrast in personalities here? :)

Luckily, the vanity has equal sides, one for the pursuit of continuing education, the other for Bella Dancerella and her rock star stuff.

At any rate, I love my girls...as different as they might be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That story made the transporting completely worthwhile! They are wonderfully, beautifully, different and I love them, too!

Lianna said...

I love this!

Tara said...

That conversation will go down for the ages. Love it.

Tanya said...

That's so cute! I love sisterly conversations.

Miss you guys!