Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New start

Some of you know, some of you might not....I got a new job! I will be working on labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum at the new hospital. It opens in September, but I'll be training for labor at the main hospital starting next week. I'm really excited for this new job and I can't wait to get started. However, my mind has been trained into cardiac mode for some time now. I'm sure I'll need plenty of refreshers. No matter what, I'm pumped!!!!

Updates to follow of course!

5 comments:

Lianna said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

nanineso

mommyofmonkeys said...

Congrats! You will be great in Labor and Delivery!

Dan said...

Nice job!

amy powers said...

I know first hand that you will be awesome in L&D! =) I know that your patients will love having you as their nurse.

Lianna said...

can't wait to hear how your first day goes!!!