Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Out of season- Olivia 2012

The girls finished their soccer seasons recently. When I say recently, I mean October. But that's neither here nor there. I do what I can when I can to document. 

Since the girls were in different towns for their games this season, which was quite unfortunate, I had the honor of being with Livy, out of town in Pleasant Hill or someplace for her last game. It was a great game. I don't know how it worked out, but every girl on the team scored a goal. And that's strange because they all play different positions and they're older now and sometimes goals are scarce, but somehow....it all worked out for them. I love that kind of game. 

Olivia is a player that any sideline watcher adores. She's really really entertaining. Like when she couldn't get her goalie gloves on and the whole game and sidelines waited for her? Embarrassed? Neeew. She flipped her little hands out to her side and exclaimed, "Sorry!" Hehehehe! And everyone giggled. Because she's so darn cute. 

Her Mom? Is mostly panicked. "Ermagherrrd....put the gloves on! Just PULL them ON!...she's in the wrong spot....stop doing cartwheels!!! Why is she picking up litter?! NO! YES! NO! Oh....my.....g.....YES!!! That's my KID!!!! WOOHOOOOO!"

I'm just so proud of her. The roller coaster is totally worth it. Because this is how she looks after her last game:




Man, I love that kid. Isn't she cool?

1 comment:

Jan said...

Yes she is!!! I do love her so!