Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apples and oranges

Listen....so, my kids are different. 

I know.

Who knew?

All Olivia wants in life is make-up, skirts, leggings, shoes, and hair bows. 

Sophie? You know Sophie. Soccer, dogs. Dogs and soccer. Soccer dogs. Movies with soccer.  Movies with dogs. Movies about soccer playing dogs.

Sometimes their differences make me laugh. Like today, when we walked into Justice in the mall. 

Olivia: "Wowww! Everything is so sparkly! I love everything in this store, just everything!"

Sophie: "This store is terrible! I don't like a single thing in this store. GET ME OUT."

Old lady with grandkids overhearing these comments and laughing. Old lady says, "Don't you just love how different sisters can be?"

:) Yes, I said, smiling. Yes I do. 

There was one thing that they did agree on in the mall......



HANITIZER. 

We bought 5 little hanitizers from B&BW and the girls were BOTH thrilled

Who knew being germ free could be so exciting?! 

Here's proof that Olivia is my little girly girl. She did a cheerleading clinic last week and then cheered at half-time of the highschool football game. Suffice it to say, she was in hhhhheaven. 



And just for fun and for no reason, here are my other little cherubs. These photos were taken right before the girls dumped Eli at a high rate of speed out of the front of his little car and caused a total blonde baby meltdown while their mother stood by and tried to capture everything in photos. 

But you wouldn't know that just looking at these precious phots. So just pretend you don't and you can marvel at our wonderful happy times as a family. We're always safe and happy and healthy. Alllwayyys. 




You get the sarcasm, right?

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love you, woman. You, your kiddos, your take on life. The besssst. Miss you so, SO much.

Anonymous said...

I love your thoughts, and the kiddos crack me up!!!