Monday, October 31, 2011

Sophia Grace

Sophia Grace, the love of my life. To the fiercest girl in the world who turns the BIG 7 today. 
I'm so proud of you.




You are so fiesty. You are so smart. You are so creative, more than I ever could imagine a person could be! You make ramps out of old pipe and pieces of forgotten wood in the garage. You wish for legos and dogs and books about animals. You can hardly contain your love and happiness sometimes! It overflows to everyone who knows you....and just about everyone knows you..thanks to the blondest, boldest head of hair ever. You are not hard to miss. And if anyone misses your hair, they see you and your BIG heart, BIG imagination, and BIG love for life and all around you. 

Soph-a-moph, if I could only be a bit more like you...how lucky I would be. I love you so much. Happy 7th Birthday to my little Halloween baby girl. 

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

amy powers said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!! We love you!!

Lianna said...

LOOOOOOVVVVEEE HER!