Monday, March 16, 2009

Some like it hot

And some sweat when the heat is on.....

I stole this from my sister's facebook because just about any song lyric makes me laugh!

Here is my own song:

This day is GORGEOUS!!! It's 73 degrees out right now and the sun is shininggggg, and a light breeze blowsssss! My windows are OPEN and I seeded the lawn. I hope that it doesn't come back to bite me in the...yawn.....

The girls and I went for a walk with Grandma Jan (Sophie's newly sophisticated way to say "Bam") and we saw horses and squirrels and goats, and tiny balls of fluff hanging from trees Dr. Seuss style. Olivia and I just worked on the lawn. She raked and helped me scatter seed. Then she helped me sweep off the deck and now I am painting the bathroom (touch ups only). What a glorious day! Hope you are enjoying it too!

No comments: