Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quote of the night

Olivia: "Mom? I'm still really concerned and I can't sleep."

Me: "Why, baby? What's up?"

Olivia (furrowed brow, totally freaked out): "Well, the other night, when Bam (grandma) was here, I had a dream that Sophie really WAS a dog and she had HEART DISEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!

Wailing ensued.

A human/dog crossover with heart disease. I hadn't pictured having that conversation. But by the end of our talk, I had her convinced that if Sophie really did turn into a dog (which Sophie believes she already is because last time she lost a tooth she was determined to pray and ask the tooth fairy to turn her into a real dog), we'd make sure she'd have a heart worm pill too....just like Rosie Posie Clark gets...right? Because heartworm equals heart disease...right??

Right guys? Right???

Ever said something you KNOW you've never said before? That was mine. What is yours??

No comments: