Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chimchiminey

Olivia, our biggest little kid, had her 2nd grade concert tonight at school. The pictures taken in the gym are terrible, but we got some afterward. Olivia is such an awesome little person. She has grown into such a wonderful, sweet, caring, compassionate little lady, and we are so proud of her. She gave a stunning performance of Disney tunes for her concert. She was the most animated kid up there. Imagine that. Here are some pics:


1 out of 3 always has to cry
Happy Concert Olivia!

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Hooray for school concerts!

Jan said...

Wish I could have been there! I am glad you are proud of our biggest little girl - she is amazing, isn't she? Give her my love and hugs and kisses!

Kurt said...

Yay Olivia! She really is looking older. Can you stand it?!

Two things - where did you get that sweet brown double-button sweater/jacket - I LOVE IT! And, how studly is your little boy? I hear that baby boy clothes are all not as fun, but mama, you're proving them wrong.

Love you,
Tara

Unknown said...

Tara...the jacket is from Sears. I received a gift card to Sears for Christmas and I was surprised at how much I liked their stuff!

And no, I cannot believe how big Olivia is getting. It's out of control!

I'd also like to say, that I think you'll do a fine job dressing your little boy too! Are you pregnant yet? Matilda's getting pretty old. You don't want them too far apart do you? ;)