Monday, February 21, 2011

HATE

If I never had to do taxes again...that'd be great. I even got a refund this year, and I just as well would have paid the amount of my refund back to the government to NOT have to file taxes ever again.

In addition, I'd like to say, changing banks sucks. Especially when you have everything come out automatically.

There. I feel better.

Sort of.

Not really.

I also hate you, Wells Fargo student loan, for somehow messing up my automatic withdrawal. Now I am sitting on hold writing a hateful post just so I don't explode. Your hold music is so awful. I've never even heard these songs, but they sound like a bad mix between elevator and the 70's. I also just adore the way the music cuts out for a few seconds and I think that someone is going to answer...maybe..just maybe....and then NOPE, dreams are dashed, and the horrible beat starts in again. Awesome.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The barter system. GREAT IDEA! I'll give you a head of lettuce for your roll of toilet paper.

Right? Am I right?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

If only that patient who thought you were too cheery could see you now! LOL We always do bill-pay instead of the auto payments thing... then we're in charge of our money ("give" instead of "take"). Is that something you could try?

Unknown said...

What can I say? ;) Mood swing? We are changing everything to bill pay. We have a new bank and just switching everything off auto and to a different bank has been such a pain. Hopefully we're done now! PS. My wait time was approx. 20 minutes. Grrr....;)