Friday, July 11, 2008

The S Word

Olivia: "Mom? Are there Mommy-long-legs?" (As opposed to Daddy-long-legs).

I answered yes. She then asked, "Could you just kill the Daddy-long-legs and not the Mommy-long-legs then?"

I agreed. Why not?

My girls like to talk about spiders with me every chance they get. They know I hate them and don't enjoy the conversation, so they bring it up even more. But, even I wouldn't have missed out on that spider conversation!

Have a great day!


Mel

PS. I tried to insert a pic into this one, but I still can't figure it out. So, I guess we'll have to keep waiting . Anyone in the blog world that can instruct me?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey sis,

While you're composing your post, just click on the photo icon of the tool bar (right above where you're typing) and a window will open up where you can "Search" for a photo from your computer. It's here that you choose how big the photo will be in your post. It will upload, you'll click Done and then it appears in your post where you can format it (Center, Left, Right) or drag it to the part of the post where you want it.

If there something more complex going on, I'm not your woman - I've only got the basics!

Love you, love your blog,
Tara