Sunday, October 11, 2009

Open up

So...I've opened my blog up to the public. I've been thinking about it for a while and I've realized how much I enjoy reading other people's blogs. I go through the lists of blogs that fellow bloggers note on their own pages and I love to read what they have to say. It's like a giant delayed conversation, where we are all involved, and all connected in some way. We can all respond in our own time. We can all get to know each other in our own time. How cool is that?

I'm not one to want to stay out of the loop.

Not sure if any more people will read this blog, and I suppose it doesn't matter. I love the ones who already do. But it doesn't hurt to open up once in awhile, right?



1 comment:

Tara said...

How stoked was I to find your blog name popping up to the TOP of my blog list?! Woohooooo for automatic update notices from your blog!!!! Love it, mama.

Miss you as always,
Tara