Friday, October 30, 2009

Clarkoween Eve

Despite being sick, we have successfully carved our pumpkins and documented the event with substandard photography. I can only stand up for a minute before swaying and sucking air, so this is what you get. ;)

Sophie's birthday party is postponed but we'll still have a little family party here tomorrow. She's not too disappointed, with the promise of an exclusive playdate next week with her bff Abby. She's satisfied with that. I'm more disappointed than she is. I bought all these cute Halloween decorations and colored sugar for cookie decorating, scary pencil erasers and pencils and candy for gift buckets, only to be easy-chair ridden and unable to be productive in any way, except for typing. Sigh. Oh well. The kids are happy, then I'm happy. There will be kitties and trick or treating tomorrow. Stay tuned for the scary kitty pics.

Happy Halloween Eve!









3 comments:

nick&abby said...

hey friend! I was super excited to see you in the blog world! ;)
I got the Robeeze at babygap....but I think Von Maur has them too....OR you they have a website :)
How's baby world???? how are you???/

Anonymous said...

Love the punkins! I was glad to be with you guys for the Halloween birthday!se

Tara said...

Mama! Still sick?! Blah!

But on the bright side, aren't our babies wonderful with all their grace?