Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby run through TAKE 1

I got some of the baby gear out today that we were given from the shower in Iowa City recently. The girls were interested in learning how to care for the little turkey when he is born, so we got out some fake babies and did a baby run through. It went well. We discussed holding up babies head, proper bottle handling, lifting baby up and setting baby down, rocking the baby, and swaddling. 

The girls were allll over it. 

They asked lots of questions and tried very hard to be good big sisters. They took turns pretending to feed the babies and even sang some lullabies. 

CUTE!

Can't wait to see the real thing. I'm sure it will have me much more stressed out when that time comes. But for now.....

We discussed the "no blanket in the crib thing" after this one......

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I don't think I've ever seen anything cuter!

Anonymous said...

That is just SO adorable! I love my grandbabies!!!

Tanya said...

So cute! They are going to be awesome helpers.