Friday, May 7, 2010

Define Motherhood

I first saw this here:


I love this concept, because as wordy as I am, sometimes, you just don't need words. 

But you didn't think it was going to be that easy for me did you? :) While I was working to create my own motherhood "definition" in picture, I realized how few of the pictures I'm actually in. At first, I was a little sad. But then I realized that there is always a person behind the camera, and as I looked at all the pictures of my girls, playing, laughing, screaming, running, swimming, posing, whatever they do....there's so much happiness there. And I'm proud to be just one of the people behind it all. 

I also realized the point where I got my first digital camera! You won't find any newborn baby pics here. :) But here are some of the ones I do have.

If you are a mother too, be proud of the person behind the camera..(that's you), and look for the joy you've brought your babies in your pics.

Happy Mother's Day!





No comments: