Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sugar sugar

I love my baby. Hi baby! I love sugar. I love the first one waaayyyy more than the last.

But....I think I may have an addiction. Either that, or I'm genuinely diabetic, in which case I feel a little bit better regarding my need for sugar, but a bit more sad that I have the disease causing it. My vote is for the addiction. We'll stick with that for now.

Today marks another milestone in this pregnancy. So, happy glucose testing day!

And here's to the last pregnancy for this girl! Cheers! (I'm drinking my fruit punch glucose concoction as we speak). As it is my last pregnancy EVER, it's a fun reminder to help me enjoooyyyy things like this, for the last time. When Olivia heard this was my last pregnancy she responded:

"MOM! You never know! God may give you another baby."

Sigh....yes, but perhaps I won't have to birth it.
 

No comments: