Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back it up

Our littlest reindeer lost a tooth about a week ago. She looks so funny...we just love it.


The photos below are some pics of a chilly windy day we stopped at the lake to let Rosie Posie Clark (our doggers) swim a bit. Olivia picked up a rock collection and Sophie examined the water and looked for treasures. I was still sick at the time so I watched from the truck and Olivia brought me rocks. And yes, Olivia does have a tattoo on her forehead...it's from Red Ribbon Week. Remember that anyone?








The photos below are leftovers from Sophie's bday! Again, I was still sick, but we had a good family time anyway. Mom dressed as a scarecrow (obviously), and took the girls trick or treating. They were kitties. Meow. You'll also note my big tough looking brother playing with bendaroos intent on making a little pink bunny. Precious. :)









1 comment:

Lianna said...

I like how the pictures of Hannah (right above Dan's pic) and Dan look almost identical. Exact same pose for Daddy and baby! Cute!