Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The BIG 5

Sophie completed a fantastic five years of life on Halloween! She is now rockin the big 5. Even though I was sick on her birthday and her big hoorah was canceled (because of me...I'm slime) we still had a fabulous time celebrating as a little family. My mom came up to help me pull it off. As sick as I was, there wasn't much more that I could do other than sit on the chair and watch. Real cool, Mel.

Later in the evening, Mom took the girls/kitties out trick or treating with cousin Hannah baby.

Even though there weren't extra little friends, extended family, or a full house (doesn't take much in our little place), Sophie still told us it was her best birthday ever. Thank God for kid grace!

I love my little highlighter, neon baby blonde bombshell.


New birthday pets: Swimmy & Slimey


I stood up! For a second. Happy B-day Sophie!






The dream gift of multiple puppies- thanks Lianna & Shawn!




Another webkinz from Grandma Jan.....lucky!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was happy to be there! Just one correction: the webkinz was from Great Grandma Betty. I gave her the bendaroos which I am sure you love and the penguin. But you did a great job of giving a beautiful birthday to Sophie and posting all the pictures and everything. You are a super mom. Glad you are back on your feet now!