Sunday, November 29, 2009

Joining the snapshot club- Olivia

I've been noticing some other blogger mamas doing a sunday snapshot of one of their kiddos and I just love this idea! So, I'm joining the snapshot club without an invitation, but I'm sure no one will notice or mind my presence. Right?

This is Olivia. She is my oldest baby, age: almost 7, a vivacious, energy filled, exuberant child! She loves deeply and she studies faces to see what others are feeling. She loves to lead others and loves to entertain. She will do the craziest things, just to get a laugh out of us. She is athletic and strong and loves to push herself to do things better or faster. She's loves to do math and asks me to make the problems harder for her so she can think harder. She plays soccer and rides bikes. She's girly and not...a fine mix of both. She poses for ALL pictures and dances in the living room and down the grocery store aisles. She loves to do dishes by hand and help her mama cook. She is always making crafty projects to give to her friends and family, teachers...whoever. She has a heart of gold, loves God, peanut butter, & spaghetti.

I just couldn't love her more.









2 comments:

Lianna said...

I love my oldest niece!!!

Tanya said...

I can't BELIEVE how mature she looks... are you telling me Evelyn's going to look that old in another six months? Wow, I'm not ready.